Monday, August 6, 2012

Strength to Go On.

My faith gives me the strength to live with the reality of Alanna's death. If I did not have the hope of a better future, I would have joined her. But I have a new life again which does not include my beloved. She did not have a strong faith. That is why she is gone.

Jessica Sideways is a sad pathetic person who no one likes because she is so hate filled. She is obsessed with me. I would say she is a stalker, a predator seeking to destroy me with her hate filled words.  I do not fear her.
I feel sorry for her I hope she gets into therapy before for does real harm to others or herself.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathryn, why do you censor my comments? What are you afraid of?

      Delete
  2. Since you know that she is a stalker, my advice is simple. Ignore her (remove her responses). Don't talk about her. Don't acknowledge her name. Why give her that power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to deny reality to deal with Allana's death or make it through life. Christianity is an evil belief system that poisons the minds of the gullible.

    ReplyDelete