Sunday, August 5, 2012

Crowleyanity versus Christianity

Aliester Crowley was a self-confessed Satanist and occultist born in 1875 to 1947. He called himself The Beast (a reference to the Biblical Anti-Christ) and 666. He was also a drug addict .

He was raised in a Christian home but by his teenage years his change was beginning.

His philosophy was "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole law." Crowley wanted to destroy Christianity and replace it with his own. He bought a house in Italy which he called the Abbey of Thelema in 1920. Reported activities at this Abbey were so vile (forced homosexuality, paedophilia, cannibalism and and child sacrifice and drug use) caused Mussolini (a monster in his own life) to expell him in 1923.

I will not go further into this, but the reader can get the book Prophet of Evil by William Ramsey for a detailed account of this man's life and legacy.

And this is the man Jessica Sideways is following calling herself a "Thelemite".

Under Crowleyanity the attacks of Jessica on me and my late partner would have resulted in my going to prison for the murder of Jessica.

Under Christianity,(which has the belief in Do not murder) I am to leave her alone and pray for her soul. Under a Christian belief system I am to suppress my rage and anger and let God deal with her.

Jessica can be thankful that I am "delusional" about God for it keeps me on the right side of the law.

She can do what she wants as long as she does nothing to harm me any further than she already has.

As for me I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

 Though I may wonder, I still will follow;
Though I may wonder, I still will follow;
Though I may wonder, I still will follow;
No turning back, no turning back.

 The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
No turning back, no turning back.


Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
No turning back, no turning back.

 Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
No turning back, no turning back.


No comments:

Post a Comment