Friday, April 13, 2012

First Litter Box


I have been living in Colorado since November of 1999. I have always been a political and religious conservative. The problem is that my friends and so-called friends cannot understand why I am still a conservative since I am a transgender lesbian. They think that I should automatically be for things that liberals promote. One person even uses my statements (which are based on research) as what that individual calls "comedy gold". I am a TRUE free-thinker ( I examine both sides). The problem comes when I don't come to an atheistic- liberal conclusion. I am a lapsed member of Mensa(haven't renewed my membership. I am qualified to be a member based on my passing the Test.). Yet my intelligence is routinely attacked by those whose views I do not share on politics ("poli" means "many" and a tick is a blood-sucker). I am the person that God made me to be, I am not a mistake. I am not a joke (even though some may think I am). I will stand for the protection of our God-given freedoms and will fight for our rights which do not violate those freedoms.

1 comment:

  1. Here you go! http://jessicasideways.com/2012/08/how-did-cathryn-open-her-blog/

    ReplyDelete