Monday, April 23, 2012

Definition of "Islamaphobia"

The real definition of "Islamaphobia" IS NOT hatred of Muslims and Mohammedism.

It is the RATIONAL fear, based on COMMON SENSE that EVERY Muslim is a potential homicide bomber and wants to kill Christians and Jews as the Qu'ran and the Hadiths TEACH.
The Qu'ran is a book of hatred for Christians and Jews. It promotes murder and pedophilia and sexual immorality that civilized people have always condemned (based on the Judeo-Christan Bible. (I have read the Qu'ran several times and have found it to be a book of darkness akin to the Satanic Bible, the Kabala, and the Necronomicon. I have read the Bible over 3o times (I have a regular reading schedule where I read 5 to 20+ chapters every day. It is a book of light, and life and hope).

I do not patronise businesses that I know are owned by Muslims and do not knowingly have Muslim friends.I have friends who are atheists, pagans.

The so-called "Arab Spring" is resulting in an "Islamic Ice Age". Countries that were civilized and tolerant before the change in government have now become centers of Islamic barbarism.

No comments:

Post a Comment