Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Sad Tale of a militant God-rejector

There is a supposed trans-woman here in Denver who has a personal vendetta against me. Her constant posts attacking Christianity and me are very tiring. She has attacked friends of mine and any group which follows the Standards if Care. She questions my transgender identity and mocks my appearance. I have tried to be civil and not counterattack . But her attacks have continued for over two years.

I have been diagnosed as being transexual as per the Standards of Care. I have been accepted by Dr Marci Bowers as a patient when I have the money for reassignment surgery. Since it is unlikely that I will ever get the money, I can accept my non-operative status.

As to my appearance, I do the best that I can considering that I transitioned in my late forties. This person looks like a bleached whale. Her mannerisms are still male as is her voice and appearance.

She has changed her college major at least five times in three years.

Her irrational hatred of Christianity is based on an abusive childhood which led to her rejection of Christianity and her journey toward Satanism not an examination of the historicity of the Bible. I was the one person who answered her objections which would have satisfied an honest inquirer.

She thinks anyone who disagrees with her is psychotic. She is just as psychotic in her un-faith pushing ,which does not stop even when asked to stop, as those she attacks.

The so-called persecution for my beliefs is false. I am a political conservative, (not a republican). The glbt community hates any conservative viewpoint since it opposes their agenda.


My views today are that neither Mormon (called by some American Mohammedism) Ronmey nor the Muslim Obama deserve to lead this country.

1 comment:

  1. I discovered this venomous diatribe on the evening that my best friend my partner of 9 years passed away. Jessica is so full of hatred for Christianity that she has convinced herself that she has a moral obligation to attack it. This attack is not based on balanced and honest research but a one sided attack that ignores documentation that she refuses to accept.

    She make psychological diagnosis with NO formal training and thinks that anyone who disagrees with her is mentally ill. Anyone who reads Jessica's can see the obvious hatred in her writing. I do not hate Jessica.

    ReplyDelete