Sunday, May 13, 2012

Free Speech and Liberals

The issue of the bigotted news-person Tamron Hall proves what I have said about liberals. They want free speech ONLY for themselves. Dissenting viewpoints are not allowed. The Constitution is only invoked when it suits them.

A bigot who goes by Liberal Rocks on facebook called me a brainless troll. Mensa may give me a refund of my membership if this is true. I qualified for membership in 2007 and have been a paid member for most of the time (you never lose your qualification.

Though I have no formal degrees, I am self-educated in several areas which would earn me several bachelors, masters and phds.

I have had my free speech denied by liberals in real life on many occasions.
I have been called a racist because I choose NOT to vote for Obama (after investigating his background and and the church he attended in Chicago).


No comments:

Post a Comment